While Senator Bong Revilla regrets backing out of “Ang Huling Sugo (The Last Messenger)” due to an ordeal, he is confident of being able to bounce back in time.
Recall that in August, the actor-politician was announced to have bagged the role of Ka Eduardo Villanueva Manalo, Iglesia Ni Cristo’s executive minister, in the church’s 2014 offering in time for their centennial celebration.
Revilla fears that in pursuing the project, his presence might affect the entire production. He also deems it right to focus on his ongoing legal battle relating to the P10-billion Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) or pork barrel scam..
“I am glad they understand (me),” said Revilla of INC in an exclusive statement sent to Bulletin Entertainment.
The epic documentary would have also starred Revilla’s wife, Bacoor City Representative Lani Mercado, as Ka Eduardo’s wife Lynn Ventura.
As per Revilla’s suggestion, Gabby Concepcion took over his role. Others in the cast include Richard Gomez, Albert Martinez and Dawn Zulueta. Cesar Montano carries over as the film’s director, replacing Tikoy Aguiluz.
Revilla admitted that it hurts him to see his family affected by his recent ordeal. “Lalo na sa mga anak kong babae na mga teenagers na,” he added.
Nevertheless, Revilla knows that “it’s all part of life” and hopes to handle his challenges well.
“With God’s grace, I know I will… Iba, if you entrust everything about you to Him, your problem included,” he said.
Revilla believes the truth will prevail in the end. “In time, you know, things will go all right, as long as you are not guilty. No matter what my adversaries are saying and spreading, I will continue to keep my faith in the Lord… I hope matapos na ito.”
EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Bong Revilla keeps the faith amid ordeal
Source: Mb.com.ph (November 07, 2013 at 11:46AM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment