Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Beauty Gonzalez goes from chubby ‘Bisaya’ to stunning FHM cover girl


Look at her now.


The chubby and feisty Dumaguete teen who won 4th place on “Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus” in 2008 has just landed the cover of the August 2014 issue of FHM Philippines as a svelte 22-year-old.


The cover stint comes on the heels of her jaw-dropping turn at the FHM 100 Sexiest Women victory party at the World Trade Center on July 9.



Combination photo shows a screenshot of Beauty Gonzalez in 2008 (left) and a screenshot of her winning form at the FHM 100 Sexiest Women victory party on July 9.



“I want people to see something in me. Usually when people see me, they remember me as Beauty, yung matabang Bisaya,” she told FHM.com.ph. “Sana ‘pag nakita nila ito, they can see that I have renewed beauty and talent to offer. I’m really thankful for this. I’m going to claim this. Something good will come out of this.”


Beauty, who turned a lot of heads with her scene-stealing performance in the romantic drama “Starting Over Again” in February, made her debut on the annual list this year at No. 93.






Beauty Gonzalez goes from chubby ‘Bisaya’ to stunning FHM cover girl

Source: InterAksyon.com (July 31, 2014 at 11:57AM)

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment