Seemingly having moved on from his controversial breakup with Nikki Gil, Billy Crawford is open to fall in love again.
On “Bandila,” the 31-year-old singer-host declared that he still believes in the magic of love.
“Of course, I do believe in love. You can’t live without love,” he said.
He added that he learned a lot from his previous relationship that lasted for more than four and a half years.
“It was a big reset button in my life. It’s hard to start from scratch but you have to. I guess, I learned to just focus on who I am, what do I want to be,” Billy explained.
His decision to leave for Texas to be with his parents recently was a big help to put him back on his feet. Coming home to his parents spelled “a big difference” to Billy.
“It was brilliant, para siyang isang malaking reset na butones na naganap sa buhay ko,” he said of his two and a half weeks of “refreshing” vacation.
During his stay in the US, Billy went fishing with his family. His ailing father, he shared, is “much better now” after his two operations.
Asked if he’s still confused, he kidded, “No, I’m confirmed.”
Recall that Billy left for US last Aug. 3, days after he tearfully announced his breakup with Nikki Gil.
Citing the reason, he vaguely said, “Nawawala ako. I’m very lost, very confused.”
Nikki, for her part, admitted that “differences” broke them apart.
Billy Crawford ‘can’t live without love’
Source: Mb.com.ph (September 10, 2013 at 10:38AM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment