Enrique Gil admits to discovering a lot more of what he is capable of while doing “Muling Buksan Ang Puso.”
Among other things, Gil found out that he could cry for the cameras. “Ako kasi ‘yung tipo ng taong hindi umiiyak. Siguro sobrang bigat na ng problema para umiyak ako pero sa (mga) eksena ko (sa ‘Muling Buksan Ang Puso’) I dunno pero for some reason nakakaiyak ako,” he told Bulletin Entertainment.
Gil said that for this, he could only be grateful to his co-stars and the rest of the production staff, whom he acknowledged as instrumental in his marked improvement as actor.
“Lahat naman ng shows at role na ginagawa ko I always learn something, it’s never ending. Pero dito na-push talaga ako to do my best. Nakaka-inspire kasi dahil first, ang ganda rin talaga ng kuwento and ‘yung mga katrabaho ko very supportive. Para nga talaga kaming isang malaking pamilya,” he explained.
The 21-year-old Cebu-born dancer-singer-actor said he will miss working on the series when it ends.
“Honestly medyo bitin nga ako eh, pero ganoon talaga, from the beginning fixed na talaga itong story, hindi naman natin pwedeng i-extend at iliko-liko pa ang kuwento,” he shared.
Gil won’t have enough time to mope after the series ends as he already has his hands full with a movie and an upcoming concert.
On Nov. 29, Gil will embark on his first-ever solo concert at the Smart Araneta Coliseum dubbed “King of the GIL: Enrique Gil The Concert.”
“‘Yun nga, kaya nga I pray na sana kayanin pa ng katawan ko. Kasi tuloy tuloy ang work. And siyempre first concert ko gusto ko in shape ako so matinding exercise, training ang kailangan para (pagdating ng show) todo bigay,” he said.
The concert is an offshoot of Gil’s debut album, “King of the GIL” under Star Records.
“It’s a little piece of me, a little part of who I am,” said Gil in describing his first CD.
Asked which aspect of his career he wants to focus on, acting or singing and dancing, Gil said: “All of it.”
He added, “My first love kasi is dancing, but I need to keep on working on my acting din eh, so siguro pagsasabayin ko na lang.”
What if people would compare him to Daniel Padilla who is also seemingly bent on pursuing separate music and acting careers?
“Okay lang. I’m used to it. I’ve been compared with DJ since we started working together on ‘Princess and I.’ But I think we’re different in a lot of ways even as recording artists. DJ’s genre is more of rock-alternative, while ako naman medyo hi-hop and dance.”
Enrique Gil excited over major concert
Source: Mb.com.ph (September 28, 2013 at 02:21PM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment