Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ryan Agoncillo recovers from illness



Ryan Agoncillo, Manila Bulletin, Manila Bulletin Entertainment

Ryan Agoncillo



Ryan Agoncillo is slowly bouncing back to health after coming down with the dreaded dengue fever.


“Now, two weeks after the dengue and the pneumonia complication, I could exercise. Although, medyo limited,” Ryan told “24 Oras” of his recent condition.


He added, “I missed being busy. I missed the people that I am supposed to see everyday.”


The 36-year-old TV host-actor also lamented that being ill prevented him from being with his kids, Yohan and Lucho, who were brought to their grandmother’s place to prevent them from contracting the disease.


As for his wife Judy Ann Santos, Ryan simply related, “She was calm and relaxed. What she was – she was being (a) very good wife.”


Once again, he thanked all those who took care of him, especially those who helped them with blood transfusion.


“Thank you for the people who chose to share their lifeblood; salamat.”


Ryan was among the celebrities that acquired the life-threatening fever like his “Eat Bulaga” co-host Micheal V. and, more recently, Tom Rodriguez.








Ryan Agoncillo recovers from illness

Source: Mb.com.ph (September 19, 2013 at 08:57AM)

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment