Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sid explains why friendship with Heart didn’t evolve



Sid Lucero, Manila Bulletin, Manila Bulletin Entertainment

Sid Lucero worked with Heart Evangelista in last year’s ‘Legacy’



While it has been denied that something beyond friendship happened between Heart Evangelista and Sid Lucero, he was caught off guard with her admission that they dated for a time.


“’Pag may chismis, minsan totoo naman. Nag-date kami for a time. We were friends. Then we went out for a couple of times. I will never lie,” Heart said in a PEP report.


Sid and Heart were romantically linked to each other during their stint as co-actors in last year’s primetime series “Legacy.”


The admission comes as Heart and Sid work anew on new GMA-7 offering “Magkano Ba Ang Pag-ibig.”


Explaining himself on Heart’s admission, Sid said he doesn’t want to be tagged as a liar.


“Don’t take it against me. I’m just respecting the other person. It’s really not about my privacy anymore. Respeto lang naman sa isa’t-isa,” he said in another PEP report.


The actor related that he and Heart became close back then because they were both dealing with their respective breakups – Daniel Matsunaga with Heart and Bea Lao with Sid. Eventually, Sid got back with Bea and is now a father to their baby girl.


“We were dating,” Sid said of Heart. “We would see each other, but I think it was more of… sakto kasi we were there for each other at a certain point of our lives and I think the relationship, more than anything, became part of our growth as individuals.”


Their decision to stay friends is mutual, added Sid.


“It’s not that it didn’t work. There was no pursuing in any way. It just happened. It was spontaneous. And it just abated on its own.”


While so, Sid said they didn’t become estranged to each other. “Hindi nga negative ’yung effect no’ng dating phase na yun, eh. It was very constructive para sa amin. That’s why we’re friends. If it was more than that, I don’t think anybody will be friends just like that. Kahit gaano ka-professional, medyo mahirap yun. We’re really good friends.”


That’s why working anew with Heart is not a problem. “I was really excited. Number one, because you’re given someone whom you’ve already worked with before, who knows you a bit more than anybody else. And that gives you a sense of comfort with each other,” shared Sid.


Heart, on the other hand, said she won’t be having any problem with Sid now that she is in a relationship with Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero.


“We never interfere with my work or if I have to work with somebody na na-date ko or naging ex ko, he has no problem with that. Alam niya na I dated Sid for a very short time. Alam niya ’yun at alam niya rin na naging barkada ko,” Heart said of her current boyfriend.


“I guess, it’s nice to date somebody which is much older than you because they’re above that na,” added the 28-year-old actress, who’s 15 years younger than Chiz.


Like Sid, Heart is also excited to reunite with him. “I’m very excited kasi ang galing niyang artista and I’m very comfortable with him kasi, sobrang naging barkada ko na talaga ’yan.”








Sid explains why friendship with Heart didn’t evolve

Source: Mb.com.ph (September 18, 2013 at 02:37PM)

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment