Geneva Cruz posted this photo of herself in her bed at the Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Alabang, Muntinlupa in her Facebook account on Thursday morning.
Geneva Cruz was hospitalized on Wednesday evening, two days after she announced that she was in the family way and asked for prayers to help her deal with her delicate pregnancy.
“I I had some spotting yesterday afternoon & I panicked a little knowing that I’ve a bad case of UTI, 2 huge myomas & hemorrhage in my uterus,” the 37-year-old posted on Facebook from her room at the Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Muntinlupa.
Nevertheless, Cruz assured her friends and fans that she and her baby are safe.
“Thanks for the prayers, it worked… The hospital did another ultrasound on me and found out that the baby is okay. Little bubba is fighting strong, heartbeat is a little fast but doctors say it’s normal naman daw,” she clarified.
The singer posted a photo of herself in her hospital bed (see above) on Thursday morning with this message: “Hospitals, IV therapies, injections stress me out… Scares the heck out of me. But I know I have to be more patient for the sake of my unborn child.”
The baby would be Geneva’s second child and her first with her Filipino-Australian fiance, Lee Paulsen. She has an 18-year-old son, Heaven, from her first marriage to musician Paco Arespacochaga.
She was also married to TV host KC Montero from 2004 until early this year.
Geneva Cruz hospitalized due to delicate pregnancy, but says ‘baby is okay’
Source: InterAksyon.com (October 10, 2013 at 10:35AM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment