Geneva Cruz announced on Monday that she is pregnant but asked her friends and followers for prayers because her condition is a delicate one.
“I’m happy to announce that I’m newly pregnant, but unfortunately, sick as a dog. I will stay strong for the little one. Pray for me and my baby, please,” the 37-year-old singer said on her Facebook account.
Geneva followed up with another post addressed to her baby, accompanied by its ultrasound image: “Little bubba… Please stay strong. Daddy @Leeross38 and I can’t wait to hold you in our arms. Please hold on tight. Please.”
The baby would be Geneva’s second child and her first with her Filipino-Australian fiance, Lee Paulsen. She has an 18-year-old son, Heaven, from her first marriage to musician Paco Arrespacochaga.
She was also married to TV host KC Montero from 2004 until early this year.
Singer Geneva Cruz announces delicate pregnancy, asks for prayers
Source: InterAksyon.com (October 07, 2013 at 06:42PM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment