Ruffa Gutierrez has addressed rumors about her return as signed talent of ABS-CBN.
Ruffa’s three-year contract with TV5 expired last March. Since then she has appeared on the Kapamilya shows “It’s Showtime” and “Toda Max.”
“Basta all the work that I am doing now is with ABS-CBN and basically, my heart never left naman. Ang pinakaimportante siguro diyan, imbes na sabihin mong Kapamilya, sabihin mo na lang katrabaho,” she was quoted by ABS-CBNNews.com.
She revealed that another Kapamilya project looms for her, which will be announced on Thursday.
On Twitter, Ruffa shared that she’s been so busy these days to the detriment of her health.
“Should I start taking antibiotics? I have soooo much work this week. I can’t be sick!” she posted Wednesday.
Ruffa joined ABS-CBN in 2007 where she starred on TV series “I ♥ Betty La Fea” and “Kokey” and hosted “The Buzz” and “Ruffa And I.”
Don’t say Kapamilya, Just ‘katrabaho’ – Ruffa
Source: Mb.com.ph (November 06, 2013 at 03:57PM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment