Sunday, November 10, 2013

Julia Barretto denies Daniel Padilla visited her

Julia Barretto

Julia Barretto



Teen actress Julia Barretto has refuted talks that Daniel Padilla paid her a visit on the set of her upcoming teleserye “Mira Bella.”


Speaking on “Buzz ng Bayan,” Julia said no such thing could’ve happened as “wala po ako nung day na ’yun sa set.”


Apparently, Daniel visited the series’ Executive Producer (Marrisa), whom he used to work with on one of his past shows.


Asked if she’s willing to play a part in the Kathryn Bernardo-Daniel (KathNiel) onscreen loveteam, the actress noted that if ever that happens “work is work trabaho lamang.”


She said, however, that “ayaw kong makasira ng love team.”


No BF For Now


Julia’s mother, Marjorie Barretto, said that her daughter is not yet allowed to have a boyfriend.


Marjorie, on the other hand, believes that Julia needs a little inspiration, and crushes are acceptable.


“Para when she portrays a role lalo na yung mga (may) loveteam, para maintindihan niya naman kung panong (kiligin).”


The 16-year-old said she understands her mother, especially when the latter claimed that “(Kapag may boy na nagpaparamdam) akala mo lang crush mo sa umpisa tapos lagi na kayong magksama, tapos masasanay ka nang lagi kayong magkasama tapos di mo na alam na in-love ka na, (hanggang) ’di mo na kayang labanan.”


On Parents


Julia is not one to discuss matters about her father Dennis Padilla to Marjorie, saying “I’m okay, I know naman (na) wala ng kailangang pagusapan pa.”


She expressed her love for both parents.


“I love my dad very much, I love my mom very much.”


Handling issues


Amid the controversy hounding her family these days, Julia manages to be positive.


In fact, she knows exactly how to answer questions relating to the feud involving her mother and aunts.


“I simply say na hindi naman ako involved sa mga nangyayari, I’m not involved in any ways sa mga issues ng titas ko or whatever’s happening now so wala ako sa tamang position to answer or to comment about the issue,” she shared.






Julia Barretto denies Daniel Padilla visited her

Source: Mb.com.ph (November 11, 2013 at 09:50AM)

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment