Tuesday, November 5, 2013

KC And Paulo: Keeping good company, not dating exclusively

KC Concepcion

KC Concepcion



Actress KC Concepcion has confirmed “spending time” with actor Paulo Avelino, although she also took time to clarify one thing.


Using her official Twitter account (@kc_concepcion), Monday, she wrote a post that party read: “Hi. ❤ So… I am not dating anyone EXCLUSIVELY. At least not yet! Just wanted to clear the air!”


This comes a day after Paulo disclosed on “Buzz Ng Bayan” that he and the 28-year-old actress are going out.


KC also responded to “those asking: Yes @mepauloavelino & I enjoy each others company, yes we spend time, but nothing serious right now! I am still single.”


When one follower posted: “@kc_concepcion yup, got it loud & clear. @mepauloavelino said u r dating but he didn’t say EXCLUSIVELY. Aabangan n LNG namin!” she personally replied with, “Yup. I’m still single. :)


Paulo being Paulo


Like his previous relationship, Paulo has opted to keep things private, telling “Buzz Ng Bayan,” “Kilala niyo naman po ako siguro.”


The “Honesto” star related meeting his co-Kapamilya “two years ago… Matagal na kaming magkakilala. First work ko here sa ABS, ‘MMK,’ (was) with her.”


Before Paulo, KC was linked to NBA player Chandler Parsons, although the former dismissed the rumors and insisted they are just “friends.”


Did Paulo, at any point, got jealous with the Houston Rocket?


“No…. hindi rin talaga ako seloso dahil I tried to think about things first before I really say anything… nasabi niya (KC) na rin naman ’yung totoo, wala naman sigurong (dapat ikaselos),” the actor said.


The 25-year-old “StarStruck” alumnus has recently confirmed his separation with LJ Reyes, with whom he has a three-year-old son.






KC And Paulo: Keeping good company, not dating exclusively

Source: Mb.com.ph (November 05, 2013 at 09:41PM)

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment