Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Forever #TomDen!

Dennis Trillo, Tom Rodriguez, Manila Bulletin

Dennis Trillo with Tom Rodriguez and the author



The next love team that I support after Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz is that of Tom Rodriguez and Dennis Trillo (hashtag TomDen!) for obvious reasons (mainly that I support, “Kapwa Ko, Mahal Ko!”)


I became their fan because of their most talked about TV series, “My Husband’s Lover” and even after the show had ended, I am still thrilled to see them together in their TV guestings (kilig kung kilig!).


I have interviewed Dennis several times but the first instance that I met them together was at the concert of Ogie Alcasid. We accidentally met inside a comfort room (alam na kung saan ako tumatambay?! At nagpa-picture talaga ako!).


That’s why, when I learned that they are promoting an album, I told my assistant Emily: “Akin na ang TomDen!” (sa show ko sila kausapin kesa mag-talk show ako sa banyo!).


TomDen immediately granted my request (mukhang atat naman din ata sakin!). They guested on my radio show, days before they left for their US concert tour (oo, may tour agad agad!).


Since they have been acting like a couple for months now, I was curious if there were times they’ve ever thought about entering into same sex relationship (isa itong wishful thinking!).


MF: “’Di ba kayo na-ke-carry away? Minsan, pag nagkasalubong kayo sa hallway ng GMA, ’di niyo naramdaman, nagho-holding hands kayo?”


Tom: “Hahaha! ’Di pa naman! Wag naman sana.”


Den: “’Di pa naman nangyayari. Sa awa ng Diyos”


Well, I really know they are straight, but everytime I see them, I would tell myself : “Sana bading nalang talaga sila!”


MF: “May mga indecent proposals na ba kayo from gays? Or may mga nag-assume bang gay na magugustuhan niyo siya kasi feeling niya gay din kayo?”


Tom: “I get that sometimes. Nakakatawa lang. Nakakatuwa lang yung suporta nila.”


Den: “Honestly ’di ko alam, mahina kasi talaga ang gaydar ko…” (dahil diyan, ibibili kita, isang box… galing Japan!)


They also had the chance to experience one of my favorite segments on the show, “Ang Bulong Ni Fu.” I asked them intriguing questions, and they chose their answers from a list of female celebrities who became part of their soap: Carla Abellana, Kuh Ledesma, Chanda Romero, Glydel Mercado and Jonalyn Viray.


Here’s one interesting part of the segment (sorry, I cannot reveal the whole question, kasi nga binulong ko lang ang karugtong!):


MF: “Sino sa limang ito, ang pinakamasarap sa________ (bulong ni fu)”


Tom: “Si Ms. Kuh.”


MF: “Ay Bakit?”


Tom: “Natikman ko na minsan sa taping…”


MF: “Masarap?”


Tom: “Masarap naman.”


MF: “Ikaw Dennis?”


Den: “Sa tingin ko kahit ’di ko pa natitikman, kahit wala sa itsura, si Jonalyn”


MF: “Ah talaga, so titikman mo? Mga ilang beses?”


Den: “Depende, kung masarap na masarap, maraming beses.”


Hanggang sa muling pagkikita TomDen…sa CR!


(MR.FU hosts on 106.7 Energy FM, 8 a.m., Monday to Friday and TV5. Twitter: @mrfu_mayganon)






Forever #TomDen!

Source: Mb.com.ph (December 04, 2013 at 10:00PM)

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment