Korean host-model Jinri Park has decided to leave the Philippines and move back to her homeland.
She made the announcement on her social networking accounts, saying that she is set to fly next month after accepting an offer from South Korea.
“I was offered to train in Korea by a management. I’ve always want to better my skills in acting and hosting and this great opportunity came so I decided to take it,” read part of her post.
The Monster Radio DJ clarified that she’s not completely quitting her career in the Philippines and could still return.
In expressing gratitude to her followers, she said that she will “never, ever” forget her Filipino fans.
“Would just like to thank all the Jinjas for the support and love. I would love for you guys to keep supporting me even if I may not be here,” she added.
Apart from Jinri, a Korean who gained popularity here and also eventually left the Philippines is “Star Circle Quest” alum Sandara Park (Dara), who is now part of Korean girl group 2EN1.
Jinri off to Korea for ‘opportunity’
Source: Mb.com.ph (September 16, 2013 at 09:41AM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment