Monday, October 7, 2013

Geneva Cruz pregnant with second child



Geneva and Lee

Geneva and Lee



Singer-actress Geneva Cruz will soon have a baby with her Filipino-Australian fiancee Lee Paulsen.


“I am happy to announce that I’m newly pregnant, but unfortunately, sick as a dog. I will stay strong for the little one. Pray for me and my baby, please. xx,” Geneva wrote on Facebook, Oct. 7.


Shortly, she uploaded an ultrasound image, with the caption, “Little bubba… Please stay strong. Daddy @leeross38 and I can’t wait to hold you in our arms. Please hold on tight. Please. ❤”


Given her delicate condition, Geneva shared she is currently “not allowed to work.”


Friends and followers have sent the singer-actress congratulatory and encouraging messages.


“…Thanks so much for the love and support,” part of Geneva’s comment read.


Ultrasound image (Photo from Facebook)

Ultrasound image (Photo from Facebook)





The 37-year-old vegetarian and animal rights advocate has an 18-year-old son, Heaven, with her first husband, musician Paco Arrespacochaga.

Geneva and Lee were engaged on Aug. 10 this year.








Geneva Cruz pregnant with second child

Source: Mb.com.ph (October 08, 2013 at 01:40PM)

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment