Actor Geoff Eigenmann is ready to face the camera anew after going back to his boy-next-door look – that of a sweet and wholesome guy.
The reinvention is for a TV comeback via GMA-7’s fantasy series “Adarna.” Geoff went on a strict diet and took martial arts for four months in order to get from 210 pounds to 170 pounds.
“I decided to go back to the gym (to) better myself and start looking right,” he said in a report aired on “24 Oras” (“Chika Minute” segment).
He declared, “Geoff Eigenmann is back!”
His girlfriend, Carla Abellana, shared that he was very “concentrated” on losing weight.
Earlier, the actor admitted that he received a “fat memo” from the network.
“I know how I should feel and what should I look like,” he was quoted by Pep. “When I started in GMA, I was 160 pounds. When I got the memo, I was 210. So, malayo talaga. I have to take action. Para sa akin din naman ‘yun, eh.”
Geoff Eigenmann returns to nice guy image
Source: Mb.com.ph (November 05, 2013 at 09:12AM)
Continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment